The Chief Report - Movie Blog

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Legion

I'm not usually one for religious-themed thrillers... or maybe I am, I've forgotten what I like and don't like.  Anyway, I thought I'd give Legion a shot because the DVD is selling well for my company.  And really, it's not all that bad.  The action sequences are actually pretty good, but there are a few moments that are so dull the movie comes to a screeching halt.  But you have a movie with a fairly standard set of characters, and one by one they're all killed.  All because God has decided humans aren't worthy of his love any more, so he's sent an Angel down to kill the one child who could unite humanity.  Sounds like The Terminator movies kind of.  The characters aren't anything special, and you can sort of guess who will live and who will die, but it's how they die that's interesting.  Worth a rental at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home